Sunday, March 29, 2009

Holy Grocery Haul Batman!













After reading a post on my friend Shelly's blog about her grocery haul I thought I would share mine.

It is quite the haul and the lineups for checking were long today!

I had to take 2 pics to get it all in.
Dairy: 1% milk, kefir, reduced fat soy milk
Grains: Natural peanut butter, whole wheat soy bread, quinoa, ground flax seed, organic corn puffs, organic frosted flakes, flax spaghettini, whole wheat wraps.
Meat & Fish: Frozen chicken burgers, frozen tilapia fillets,extra lean ground beef, mild italian turkey sausage, striploin steaks, pork loin chops, ground turkey and boneless, skinless chicken breasts ( I guess I will add the brown eggs into this category.)
Fruits & Veggies: Frozen sweet potato fries, organic frozen potato fries,frozen organic peas,organic russet potatoes, celery, red pepper, english cucumber, purple turnip, zucchini, organic bananas, frozen strawberries, organic apple cinnamon apple sauce (snack size), Frozen 100% juice ( goji mixed berry the other 100% juice is mango orange passion)
Other: Fair trade coffee, Riceworks parmesan sundried tomato brown rice chips, Organic salt & pepper potato chips, Kettle Buffalo Bleu potato chips, Whole Blue Agave Syrup, Organic Apple Butter some Knudsen Spritzers in various flavours and I could not forget Javex free & clear ( bleach for colours).



My hubby had get his Mr. Noodles! What a bad boy!
That and I bought a box of Girl Guide Cookies, I couldn't say no to those cute lil Sparks dressed up in their pink uniforms and okay Girl Guide Cookes!!!!!!

No comments: